Bramblecrest garden furniture covers have been manufactured with highly durable ripstop material to provide winter protection. All Bramblecrest covers benefit from a 1 year guarantee.
Features & Benefits
• 1 year guarantee (subject to T&C’s available at www.bramblecrest.com)
• Durable, water & UV resistant ripstop fabric
• Waterproof seams
• Tear resistant, wipe clean surface with Weathersure water repellent coating.
• Features heavy duty fastenings and drawstring cord lock.
• Air vents prevent the build-up of moisture.
• Colour-fast properties minimise fading.
• Offers year-round protection from general garden dirt and the elements.
Care & Maintenance
• Spot clean with warm detergent-free soapy water and soft sponge or soft bristle brush.
• To prevent wind damage a bungy cord or similar can be used to secure loose material into position.
• In inclement conditions loose areas of material can allow pools of water to collect between edges of tables and chairs. We suggest regularly lifting the cover off the tables and chairs to remove pools of surface water When not in use covers should be dried off and stored in a clean, dry environment.
• In the event of water pooling, Bramblecrest advise that the water is pushed off. This is commonplace between the edge of a dining table and the back of a dining chair.
We offer local delivery (within approximately a 20-mile radius) for a standard fee of £10, with free delivery when you spend over £50 (Reduced from £75).
We deliver to the following postcode regions:
SG5, SG6, SG7, SG8
SG15, SG16, SG17, SG18, SG19
MK40, MK41, MK42
PE19, PE27, PE28, PE29
CB1, CB2, CB3, CB4, CB5
CB22, CB23, CB24
Delivery is usually within 7 days. (Please note, this may be slightly longer when we are busy). We will contact you with a delivery day. We do not deliver at weekends.
If you require delivery outside of these post code areas, please contact us as we may still be able to help.
Please note, we cannot reserve trees or plants for longer than 2 weeks.
Returns & Refunds Policy
Following the unfortunate delivery of a faulty or damaged product, we will aim to resolve the issue as quickly and conveniently as possible. To help us achieve this, please contact the garden centre swiftly after delivery. The cost of return for a faulty of damaged product will be subsidised by the garden centre.
Contact us at:
On the issuing of a refund, money will be returned to the card used for the transaction.
CANCELLING A SALE
The cancellation of any product must be carried out at least 48 hours before delivery. Please contact the garden centre by telephone as soon as possible once you have decided to cancel.
Your statutory rights are in no way affected by the contents of this policy.