1. Plant a tree.
2. Water the way nature intended with rain water from a water butt.
3. Go peat free or reduce peat usage in your garden.
4. Make your own compost or use your local councils green waste/ food waste bins.
5. Pull up a slab in your patio, if 30 million household each did this and plant beneficial plants this would improve carbon storage and decrease air pollution.
6. Plant for pollinators look out for the RHS plant for pollinators logo on our pots.
7. Grow your own cut flowers, there are many seeds or plants which make ideal cut flowers e.g. sweat peas and carnations.
8. Grow your own vegetable or source locally grown fruit and vegetables.